Monday, October 1, 2012

13 Years

A lot of changes come in the course of 13 years—it's crazy how we've grown into a full family:


This marriage has been a good ride, a really really good ride. I feel incredibly blessed to be married to such a worthy, loving, and hard-working man. The older I get the more rare those qualities seem to become in the world and I know I ended up with one of the best. But I also feel so lucky that Joseph and I are so happy together. Somehow we just get each other which makes everything easier, especially when it comes to parenting and what we want to teach and experience with our children, how we want to love and cherish them, and how we discipline and help them too. It truly is a team effort which I thrive on having 4 littles who need us so much. I am sure the 20 year old version of me had no idea what I needed in the future father of my children but my husband has definitely stepped up to the plate.

I truly love him like no other and he's my perfect match, enough said :)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Ahhh. I love that! You guys are a perfect match!

Joseph said...

Sometimes 13 years seems like a really long time. It'll be fun to look back from eternity and laugh at how short those 13 years were. Here's to a gazillion more. Love you honey.

Heidi said...

and with that 13 years your baby making years are done- crazy right? excited to see what the next 50 holds for you guys

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a great match. So happy that you have each other. 13 is long and yet it goes so fast!