Monday, July 16, 2012

Smith Babies

Left picture: Cares at 5 months, right picture: Luke at 6 months

Found this darling shot of Caroline when I was looking through old pics last week. See how blue Caroline's eyes used to be? And now they are purely green. Love these cute babies and that they seem to look a lot like I did at their age.

It's that time of year again and I am off to girl's camp with my young women early tomorrow morning. This will be my 3rd year in a row going! I may be the only leader up there with a handy-dandy breast pump, but I know it's important to spend that quality time with the girls. I have had wonderful experiences at camp getting to know my young women, listening to their stories and learning more about their lives/dreams/struggles, and feeling the spirit of testimony working in their beautiful hearts (and mine) up there in the mountains. Thank goodness for Grandma Bobbi and Nanny who will watch over my darlings while I'm gone (and Joseph who will be with them in the evenings after work).


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I want a picture of you at that age next to them to see the comparison.

Hope girls camp is fab, I'm totally
Jealous you get to go each year

Bobbi said...

Girls' Camp is a tremendous experience--fun and spiritual and sweet and beautiful. I'm glad you get to go, and glad for your YW to have a loving leader to guide and nurture them. I missed being at camp with my former YW this summer.Enjoy it for me, too. I will take good care of those little darlings. And yes, Caroline and Luke look like their mom did several years ago!

Anonymous said...

You are a super leader to go support those young women with your breast pump in tow! I am sure they felt your love.