Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today

--My AC is finally fixed as of 6:00 pm. Phew.

--I am packing for a short girl's camp adventure. I leave tomorrow afternoon and will be home late Thursday night. I am mostly super excited to go and be there even for a short time, but I am a little nervous about feeling sick. I've had better days the past 5 days or so but not perfect ones. I guess I better pack great snacks to keep my tummy feeling settled.

--I made a packing list for our annual LP trip. We leave just this coming weekend and all 5 of us are getting so anxious--we love that trip!

--I made it through 1/4 of my newest Blurb book. I have a Groupon deadline looming and need to get it finished in about 2 weeks. Guess that's what I'll be working on at the lake!

And just a random question: what do you leave your thermostat set to when you leave out of town in the summer?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Man that AC seemed to take way too long to fix but glad it's done.

See you in Powell!!!!

LeBaron Family said...

70 so the AC doesn't freeze over.

Bobbi said...

I leave it at 77. More than 80 is bad for your food you leave behind in cupboards, etc. Can't wait for LP either! Glad your ac is fixed at last.

Anonymous said...

SO relieved for you to have AC working again! I am sure you all slept great last night.

We usually leave our AC at 78 when we leave town in the summer and 66 when we leave in the winter.

Have fun at girl's camp!

Krista said...

My dad leaves it at 84 :)