Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cinderella

Joseph sent me this pic today and called it "Cinderella." My sweet Cares, she truly loves to work and do special jobs (which her daddy has been making up for her lately--nice role reversal in all honesty :) She was removing the hard water stains with a pumice stone. Works like a charm if anyone needs a tip getting that lingering ring off.

She also helped wash the car the other night after all our driving along the dusty cabin roads. Such a helper. I love how her siblings like to join her--she's just too much fun to leave alone.




7 comments:

Heidi said...

cleaning the toilet has never looked so fun ;-)

I would like a Cinderalla (?) too

Bobbi said...

Isn't she adorable?! Such a posing, happy Cinderella. I would enjoy working along side her, too.

Krista said...

Ah cute! Send caresie over! We can have lots of fun. Illl try not to be the wicked stepmother :)

Megan B ♥ said...

I guess if your toilets are all so clean that all you are worried about is hard water rings....

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Precious! Love her in the pink gloves.

Maddie is my best cleaner as well and I love her enthusiasm when I give her a task.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say red gloves. I don't know why I wrote pink!