Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I know I am a few days early but I just love these pics of my kids and had to spread some cheer (and cheery faces) today. Our Christmas card should go out soon with similar versions of these pictures (doctored by Joseph--the master of all things photoshop of course). The debate at our house is email vs. mail for our card. I am a traditionalist and love stamps and handwritten addresses and pictures that are actually tangible. On the other hand, an emailed card would arrive on time and it is definitely the cheaper, hassle-free option. The query continues at my house but for now, enjoy tiny Caroline and sweet Bentley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Me too!!!! Can't wait to see the final version you guys chose. Baby Cares is always smiling so big. What is Beans doing to her in that bottom one? Trying to put the ornament on her head? DId you guys just take these at your house with a sheet as the back drop?

I understand the dilemna of email v. snail mail. it's a tough one! I will enjoy it anyway you send it to me. Although, it might be fun to have a hard copy as well.

Carrie said...

thx sissies! baby cares is a total ham--I love it. and bentley is restraining his urge to press that ornament right into the baby's head in the last picture--cracks me up.

Katherine said...

So fun to see your darling kids! I'm with you Care, I love the stamps and even more selfishly, I love to check the mail box every day for cards! No matter how you do it, it is always a thrill to get a great Christmas card!!