Sunday, December 22, 2013

Baby Boy is 2

 
Delicious, darling Lukie Bear--

Happy Birthday! How in the world are you 2? These years with you have flown by too quickly, but you are still an adorable, snuggly, hilarious, busy baby and I am so in love with you. This year was full of so many changes, huge ones, like learning to walk, talk, sing, dance, pray and generally make this family adore you more than ever (how that's possible I don't even know!) We think you are the cutest, funniest and wiggliest bear. You make us laugh all the time with your silly prayer tricks, singing the songs from Frozen with all your heart and passionate faces, and the cute things you learn everyday. We're so grateful you're in our family and love you with all our hearts. Happy 2nd birthday!




The birthday boy had a few simple requests for his birthday including "yummy doughnuts" "let me go" (seeing Frozen) and dinner with Grobby (Grandma Bobbi and Grandpa Sherm). He loves all things Elmo so it was an Elmo birthday for this babe. He got a new shirt, new DVD, Elmo figurine and school bus, and LOL Elmo from my parents. It was such a fun day and one we all enjoyed playing with our favorite toddler.





Luke and me watching Frozen. Even seeing it for the 2nd time he was totally transfixed and sat on my lap for at least 75% of the show. Of course he sang along with all the songs too :)

Love this sweet, energetic boy with all my heart!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Seeing Luke singing Let It Go with so much passion and drama was one of the best moments of my year! He is too funny. And Grobby- love it