Saturday, January 5, 2013

Party Photos

**After a long day of cleaning the house, making lists, shopping with the fam at the mall (why was it still craziness there today?) and a yummy dinner out, I am blogging. But I have my workout clothes (and shoes) on so that I will still make it to the treadmill in the next few minutes. I am letting the boys have a go on the XBOX until I kick them off the TV and watch something girly while I run (Can't Buy Me Love is on my DVR. Patrick Dempsey officially began my obsession for boys with curly hair :)

Anyway...

We set up an easy-peasy backdrop for some fun pictures 
during Luke's birthday celebration on New Year's. Enjoy:
Tillie & Caroline
Evie with Luke and Jim
Elijah
Happy Finch
Tiago & Bentley
Isabel
Porter
Nanny and Grandpa Neil with the adorable birthday bear
My cute posing Livs







4 comments:

Heidi said...

That Finch is oretty cute. So wonderful for you to be surrounded by so many family members!

Bobbi said...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of using that blanket as a backdrop! I need to try that next year.

So great having those happy photos of Luke with Neil and Nanny. Those will be treasures.

Mary said...

these pictures are adorable! is this a gap commercial? :)