Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Goals

These are always a big deal around here. My kids especially love posing for their pictures (such hams those littles of mine!)



Joseph and I made some goals too. We are not very good posers ;) so we didn't make our own collages. This year we tried to focus more on categories for our goals including spiritual, making a happier home, trying something new, physical, and better behavior. 

My goals:
1) Attending the temple monthly
2) Using a calm voice more often instead of an angry or yelling one
3)  Riding in Goldilocks and Little Red—maybe a century ride?
4) Working out at least 4 days of every, single week 
(burning at least 500 calories during each workout--try it--it's hard! That's why I love spinning :)
5) No iPhone during dinner/family time (6-8 every night)



4 comments:

Heidi said...

20 miles, go Beans!

Is Luke not usually a fan of babysitters? His goals are cracking me up, especially the "NO bottle" pic. such a naughty boy, not!

I always love these too

good luck training for the century

Bobbi said...

Good goals, and love the descriptive pics. Bentley is a very fast runner. If he gets good at biking, too, he could be a fine little triathlete! I like your goals, too.

Bobbi said...

And did Caroline lose a bottom front tooth, too?

Anonymous said...

I will copy and paste your goals...is that ok? After all, we are twinnies!

Love the kid's pictures and collages. Big bike rides all around!