Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sunny G in May

Back to our beloved spot for Memorial Day weekend! Cec and her 3 youngest came with us again like we did last year and it was such a fun weekend celebrating Cares, playing as cousins, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors.
 Livs was worn out before we even got there and had an awkward snooze in the car

 Started the weekend off right with Swig sugar cookies :)

Park time on Friday afternoon:






 
Ran my farthest run (6.4 total) and maybe my farthest ever since my knee has been pretty bad ever since. Ideally I'd like to run about 12-15 a week spread over 3 days or so—working through physical therapy now to see if I can build back up longer distances.


 More pictures from Cares' birthday hike over in Gunlock.
Luke and I stayed home so he could nap and we sent the others to go explore and play.
 

 Saturday evening with lots of family we love!


 My cute parents on the new lounge chairs for the patio.

 Sunday morning we attended sacrament meeting and then spent a while at the lovely SG temple. 
Luke was thrilled with that plan! So we had to get him smiling:

The kids wanted to use my phone to take some pictures too. We started out normal enough and then got bored. Cares thought we were pretty funny so mission accomplished!




Memorial Day was spent playing at the pool and then packing up to head back home. We always feel so blessed to have this time with grandparents and cousins in the lovely SG desert!
 




1 comment:

Heidi said...

mom and dad with their iPhones on the lounge chairs! ha

Sg is always fun