Monday, November 18, 2013

Favorites of My Family

Had to document these photos because, quite frankly, I am in love. My darling friend Amber (she serves in YW with me and does freelance photography among many other talents :) took these for us at Thanksgiving Point on the last day the gardens were open for the year. It was 3 weeks ago and we loved that there were still so many autumn leaves and that it was a lovely, clear morning for our pictures.





















 
 












I have a DVD full of more images, all in color and B&W and I could look at them all day. I truly love my sweet children so much. They are crazy fun and wear me out every day, but they are just the most precious souls in all the world. Luckily I have an amazing and very cute hubby to help me along the way. We feel so richly blessed to have this little family of ours, and to have each other too.


6 comments:

Bobbi said...

How can you choose which ones to print and frame? So many darling poses captured, such a beautiful family! I will look at them a ton of times, too! I love you all so much!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous beautiful darling family! The colors you are wearing are perfect against the stunning fall leaves, love it all. Why is Luke so grown up too?!!

Flori said...

Wow, those are some of the best family pictures I've ever seen. Great colors and she captured everyone so well. Cares is rocking the hat and Livs looks so cute in her necklace. You all look great!

Bobbi said...

Dad said:
What a fantastic photo shoot! You are all so beautifully photogenic. I can tell there is a lot of love going on in that family.

Krista said...

Oh so pretty with the fall leaves and your kids look so great! So many pics captured with great smiles. Beautiful family. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on these but I guess I didn't. Well, at least not on here! These are ALL wonderful. I love your beautiful, happy family and these capture you so well.