Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summertime and the Living is Easy

 Beauties in my front yard :)

 Fun FHE at John and Krista's brand new house. We are so happy to have them living in Utah again!

Celebrated this amazing daddy on Father's Day. We were with my dad too but I somehow have no pictures of our dinner that day :(

 So much playtime for my kiddos -- loved this creation Bentley and Livs were working on (matching animals to the letter they began with)

I matched the boys this Sunday and when we got to church it just so happened the girls were in navy and white stripes too! Love this little matching foursome.

Luke made and organized his bed (a new chore he is learning) and I had to capture how cute it all ended up. He was sure proud of it too!

 Four brave kiddos on the diving boards beginning with my rockstar daredevil Luke! (This is at Lehi outdoor pool just a few miles from Joseph's office at Thanksgiving Point. He met us there several times for sandwiches and swimming during his lunch hour)

 Cares off the high dive

 Livs off the high dive

Bean adding extra flare off the high dive!

 Exciting date night at the movies! And we ended up really liking it.

Screen shot of a quote I look back on quite often. I love it.

 LeBaron cousin Friday — this time at Krista HOA pool at Suncrest. It's free for her guests (yay!) but it's kind of a cold pool! They do have hot tubs so it ends up being a win win :)

 Sturdy little biking guy. He's gotten pretty good at pedaling along with his training wheels so I think next summer we'll go for no training wheels at all and see how he does. He loves to be like the big kids so I bet that will really motivate him.

 Fort Herriman Days fireworks up on the Adams' roof. They moved this spring to a new house right by Butterfield Park so we had a stellar view ) even if we were a little precariously perched on the shingles :)


No comments: